Saturday, July 21, 2007

ANOTHER AWESOME DAY

I don't know about you, but I AM looking forward to a great day today. Why? because I choose to. That's the great thing about the law of attraction, you get to choose your day in advance. Maybe some of you out there have a great story of how using the law of attraction has helped you change your life, I would love to hear all about it. Maybe you just have a favorite quote or uplifting saying that you like to use, feel free to share those too. One of my favorites is "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Heres hopeing you all choose to enjoy life today.

5 comments:

Yano said...

Hello from Germany, and thank you for posting a comment on a blog, which you "Dont know what your on about"!
A bit risky, don't you think so?
to be honest, it'a about spam and any other form of abusing the internet for silly money making "out of thin air". So next time you better use babelfish or something like that, before you declare your sympathy with the devil. Have fun, too, in lovely NZ like I have "up" here. You're welcome!

godbotherer said...

Your welcome too yano.Thank you for the negative comments,remember"as you sow,so shall you reap.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting blog and will keep coming back for a look. Its nice and refreshing.

mama moo said...

lol attack of the killer huns!

Anonymous said...

hello kiwi-mammooth, welcome to the 21st century. your fingers started before your brain got involved. me poor little killer hun am attacked by your spamspreading "bother". I just said "thank you" for his comment on my blog (http://buechsenfleisch.blogspot.com/2007/07/so-schreiben-die-anderen.html)!